World-Class Training & Technical Support
Charging system complexity continues to rise as manufacturers look for ways to improve vehicle efficiencies and manage electrical/electronic systems. No one understands the vast array of systems in the marketplace better than our training and technical support team.
Certified Technical Trainers
All of our trainers are ASE Certified Technicians with hands-on experience. Our trainers also work hand-in-hand with engineering to understand the latest technologies and how to translate that knowledge into real world applications enabling you to fix vehicles accurately and efficiently.
Field Training & Support
- ASE Certified Technicians and Trainers
- 30+ years alternator and starter OE and remanufacturing experience
- 25+ years OE and aftermarket vehicle installation and troubleshooting
- Latest model wiring schematic and technical information
- OE service publications and technical service bulletins
- Field technical support
- Installer visits and dealer calls supporting sales and technical events
- Instructor led on-site presentations
- Course manuals provided
- Webinar training available
- Customized on-site hands on training
- At the Counter
- Critical Steps Troubleshooting
- General Motors Remote Voltage Control (RVC)
- Ford Smart Charge
- Hyundai Electrical Management System (EMS)
- Honda Charging Systems
Contact Us Today!
Hours: 7 AM – 6 PM EST